Join an opportunity to explore the University’s graduate programs in Ceramics, Industrial Design, Painting and Drawing, Photography, Printmaking, Sculpture, and Visual Communication Design. Talk with faculty and current graduate students, meet visiting prospective graduate students, and tour the Art, Art History & Design facilities.
MFA students will have open studios in Riley Hall from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 5 p.m. The guest critic is Claire Pentecost, an American artist, writer, and professor in the Department of Photography at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
All studio and design classes are canceled in celebration of Department Day/MFA Open Studios.
Free and open to the public.
10:30 AM–12:30 PM
- Jason Carley, Industrial Design – 201 Riley
- Alex Carmen, Ceramics – 120E Riley
- Grace Hamilton, Visual Communication Design – 309 Riley
- Geneva Hutchinson, Photo – 210 Riley
- Amelia Mendelsohn, Painting – 315A Riley
- Chip Sox, Sculpture – 108 Riley
2:00 PM–4:00 PM
- Riley Fichter, Sculpture – 112 Riley
- Jacob Lehmann, Painting – 315B Riley
- Joe Matty, Photo – 210 Riley
- Hans Miles, Ceramics – 119E Riley
- Junyoung Park, ID – 201 Riley
- Nik Swift, VCD – 215 Riley
Third-year MFAs do not participate during spring walkthroughs because they are preparing for their thesis shows.
Originally published at artdept.nd.edu.