Multiple Thursdays starting 9/12/19 (11am-12pm) - 15 spots available (RSVP on “Handshake”)
Join a small group of fellow Arts and Letters graduate students and postdoctoral scholars to engage in open, interdisciplinary dialogue focused on career development topics important to YOU. Create a sense of COMMUNITY around COMMON interests in areas such as:
- Career Exploration (Goal Planning, Information Interviews, Reflection, Options)
- Application Process (CV, Resume, Cover Letters, Statements, Online Presence)
- Job Search (Networking, Search Strategies)
- Interviewing (Practice/Preparation, Negotiation)
- Other Ideas? Great! Submit your topic (s) in the Registration Form!
Questions: Contact Career Consultant Erik Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1-1 Scheduled Appointments through Handshake (Erik Simon)
Originally published at gradcareers.nd.edu.