Presented by the Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement and the Sorin Scholars.
Representatives from the following campus centers, institutes, and programs will be available to explain your options and answer questions regarding funding available for summer projects.
- The Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement
- The Kellogg Institute for International Studies
- The Nanovic Institute for European Studies
- The Liu Institute for Asia & Asian Studies
- First Year of Studies - ND Ignite Engagement Initiative
- The Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts
- The Center for Career Development
- The College of Science
- The Keough School of Global Affairs
- The Harper Cancer Research Institute/Research Like a Champion
- The Center for Social Concerns
All undergraduates are welcome. Students who are interested in attending should RSVP here!
If you have questions, please contact Kati Schuler at email@example.com.
Originally published at cuse.nd.edu.