Half day workshop
- Understanding grants in Humanities, STEM, and Social Sciences
- Choosing the appropriate award track for your career stage
- Anatomy of a typical career award proposal
- Contacting grant program officers
Workshop leader: Robert Porter, Ph.D.
- Presents Grant Writing workshops at leading universities and medical schools internationally.
- Former Director of Research Development at the University of Tennessee.
- 30 years’ experience as a tenured professor, private consultant, and research administrator.
- Awarded more than $8 million in funding from government agencies and private foundations.
Questions? Contact NDRevents@nd.edu
Co-sponsored by Notre Dame Research, the Graduate School and the Office for Postdoctoral Scholars.