Interested in study abroad programs? Are you studying a language? Then you won't want to miss this!
Join the Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures for a quick information session (30 minutes) followed by 15 minutes of Q&A to learn about the Summer Language Abroad (SLA) grant that's opening up next month! First of two back-to-back info sessions.
In this session, you will learn about:
- What is the SLA grant program?
- How do I apply?
- When do applications open?
- Do I have to be a language major or minor?
- How much funding will I receive?
- Do I receive course credit for study abroad?
- What are some of the requirements?
There will be two information sessions for SLA on October 7:
- 12:45 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- 1:45 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
No registration needed. Add to your schedule today!
For more information, contact Mary Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Originally published at cslc.nd.edu.