Hiring managers will interview candidates for more than 50 full-time, part-time and temporary service industry positions and will make hiring decisions immediately.
A wide variety of positions are available in Campus Dining, Custodial Services, the Morris Inn, Parking Services and St. Michael’s Laundry. A complete list of job titles and job descriptions are available online. Positions include the following as well as many others:
- Baker at the Center for Culinary Excellence — full-time
- Cook at South Dining Hall — full-time
- Cook at Legends — part-time
- Cook at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Custodian — full-time, temporary/on-call
- Dining room server at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Guest room attendant at the Morris Inn — full-time, part-time and on-call
- Kitchen associate at Au Bon Pain, Catering — part-time
- Laundry attendant at St. Michael’s Laundry — temporary
- Parking attendant — temporary or on-call
- Retail associates at Campus Dining — part-time
- Server/bartender at Legends — part-time
All candidates who attend the fair should be prepared for interviews. Employment benefits for full-time employees of the University include job stability, growth opportunities, a generous retirement package, more than 30 days of paid vacation, sick and holiday time, medical and dental insurance, free Transpo bus transportation with a Notre Dame ID card, access to the Notre Dame Wellness Center and tuition assistance.
Free parking is available south of the Joyce Center for those attending the fair.
Contact: Matthew Blazejewski, director of talent acquisition, 574-631-7507