Keynote reflections by the Most Reverend Michael Bruce Curry, Presiding Bishop and Primate of the Episcopal Church
Join us as we reflect on Dr. King's legacy and pray for an end to racism, inequality, and injustice in our communities, nation, and world.
A candlelight march and reception in the Main Building Rotunda will follow the prayer service.
This event is free and open to the public. All are welcome!
The Notre Dame Shuttle will be available to transport attendees to the prayer service between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m., and again following the service and reception from 7:30 to 9 p.m. Buses will run intermittently between the following locations and the Main Circle:
- University Village (grad student housing) - Stops at The Community Building
- Dublin Village - Stops at the corner of Patrick and Abbey Streets.
- The Landing - Stops at the main office
- University Edge - Stops at the office building
- The Overlook - Stops at the rear entrance of Danny Boy Brew Works (off of Burdette St. in rear parking lot)
- Irish Flats - Stops at the leasing office
Parking for community members, staff and faculty will be available in the Grotto, Lyons and St. Liam’s lots.
Originally published at walkthewalk.nd.edu.