Reflection, the online supplement of the Notre Dame Law Review, will publish six articles on the topic of religious liberty. Each will highlight an example of persecution occurring in a particular region, including Africa, China, Latin America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Please join Reflection for a panel discussion on January 24, 2022.
- Jorge Barrera Rojas, Universidad de Chile; Universidad San Sebastián
- Ana María Celis Brunet, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Mark Hill QC, Notre Dame London Law Program
- Andrea Pin, Universitá di Padova
- Brett Scharffs, Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark Law School
- James Sonne, Stanford Law School
- Nury Turkel, U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom
Diane Desierto, Notre Dame Law School, will moderate.
Co-sponsors: ND Law Religious Liberty Initiative, International & Graduate Programs Office, the Program on Church, State & Society and London Law Program.
Originally published at law.nd.edu.