Each year, the United Nations International Day of Peace is observed around the world on September 21. This year’s theme is “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World.”
Join the Kroc Institute for a dynamic conversation about sustainability, recovery and what makes for peace.
You can attend the event in person or register to attend via Zoom livestream.
- Catherine Bolten, Associate Professor of Anthropology and Peace Studies
- Maira Hayat, Assistant Professor of Environment and Peace Studies
- Hop Hopkins, Director of Organizational Transformation, Sierra Club
- Emmanuel Katongole, Professor of Theology and Peace Studies
- Roy Scranton, Associate Professor of English, Kroc Institute Faculty Fellow
After the panel discussion, join us for an outdoor reception to celebrate the Kroc Institute’s 35th anniversary.
Originally published at kroc.nd.edu.