Join us for a fun Saturday afternoon October 14 at Thistleberry Farm. Spend the day picking pumpkins, navigating through a corn maze, taking a relaxing hay ride, and enjoying a warm cup of apple cider. And don’t forget to join us as we make our own ooey gooey s’mores around a campfire.
This event is subject to change depending on weather conditions.
Thistleberry Farm includes
- Hayride, corn mazes, corn box, jumping pillow, cow train, pedal cars, giant lego area, jump pad, storybook walking trails, animal area, and pony barn
- S’mores around campfire from 2 - 4 p.m.
- $7 per person ($5 savings!)
- Age 2 & under are free with a paying adult for all activities except pony rides, crazy crossfire, the corn cannon, and the pumpkin patch
For additional information see the Thistleberry Farm website.
Register online via RecRegister. Open to families of Notre Dame students, faculty, staff, and retirees. Registration ends at 5 p.m. Thursday, October 10.
Steps to register your family members on RecRegister for Family FuNDays:
- Go to RecRegister.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, select ‘Sign In.’
- ‘Select Your Login Method’ will pop up.
- Notre Dame students, faculty, and staff: Select ‘NetID Login.’
Notre Dame spouses: Select ‘Other Login (No ND Net ID)’ after you have emailed Kendra Bayne at email@example.com and have received your login information. You will be able to change your password once you have accessed RecRegister.
- Click your netID in the top right hand corner of the page to display your account information.
- Scroll down until you see the ‘Add Dependent’ button. Click this button to add your family’s information.
- Once you have added your family’s information, click the ‘Courses’ tab at the top of the page to begin registration. Under ‘Course Categories,’ select ‘Family Programs.’
- Select the Family FuNDay you wish to register for and begin your registration.
61391 Mayflower Road
South Bend, Indiana 46614
Originally published at recsports.nd.edu.