Full day writing workshop 9 a.m. to noon, (break), then 1 to 4 p.m.
- Killer mistakes in grant writing and how to avoid them
- Two critical steps that will double your chances for success
- How to win over the grant reviewer
- Simple keys to a more powerful writing style
- Visualization: Using illustrations to "sell" your project
Workshop leader: Robert Porter, Ph.D.
- Presents Grant Writing workshops at leading universities and medical schools internationally.
- Former Director of Research Development at the University of Tennessee.
- 30 years’ experience as a tenured professor, private consultant, and research administrator.
- Awarded more than $8 million in funding from government agencies and private foundations.
Register here or at NDRevents@nd.edu
Co-sponsored by Notre Dame Research, the Graduate School and the Office for Postdoctoral Scholars.