Part of Notre Dame Trail, the three miles of walking begins at Howard Park in downtown South Bend.
Free, but registration required.
- 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. Complimentary parking and transportation from campus
8:30 a.m. Pilgrim blessing at Howard Park
- Join the 14-day, 5-day, and 3-day pilgrims
8:45 a.m. Begin walk along the St. Joseph River
- Hike through South Bend, Holy Cross College, and Saint Mary's College
- Visit the graves of Rev. Edward Frederick Sorin, C.S.C. and the Brothers in the Holy Cross Community Cemetery
- Light a candle at the Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes
- Tour the Log Chapel and Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- 11:30 a.m. Celebrate Mass with University President Rev. John I. Jenkins, C.S.C. presiding
- 12:30 p.m. Picnic following Mass